- MIA, NSW
- Career opportunity
About the Company
Our client’s goal is to create a viable co-operative through the provision of advice and services to our customers.
About the role
The principal purpose of this position is to provide quality customer service in line with the Agronomist’s responsibilities and job tasks, in consultation and liaison with the Senior Agronomist to support the achievement of the operational and strategic objectives and plans.
- Identification of weeds, pests and diseases on a variety of crops
- Provide recommendations, via an electronic / written form, to the customer
- Carry out and interpret soil / fertiliser tests and results to the reporting stage
- Assists in the development of crop budgets and water use strategies
- Continuous understanding of product label and permits and applicable changes
- Attends training of new products and technology
- Forecasts crop requirements for cropping seasons and reports
Education / Experience / Skills
- Tertiary Level Degree qualified – Bachelor of Science (Agronomy)
- Irrigated cropping experience preferable
- National License to Perform High Risk Work – LF (to be obtained on job, if not current)
- Ag Safe accreditation (to be obtained on job, if not current)
- Proactive, positive and collaborative
- Participates as a team member and leads by example
- Communicates effectively
Agribusiness Recruitment Pty Ltd thanks all applicants. However, only those to be interviewed will be contacted.
For confidential enquiries call Peter, Andrew, Nick or Greg on 08 8373 1122 and Email your resume in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting J2549 or apply via www.agrecruit.com.au