- Melbourne, Vic
- Australia’s largest rural dairy agribusiness
About the Company
Our client is the largest rural dairy agribusiness in Australia, retailing merchandise, feed and fertiliser to farmers across Victoria, Tasmania and New South Wales.
About the role
Assisting and supporting the Head of Buying & Marketing Manager with key marketing projects.
- Conduct market research to find answers about consumer requirements, habits and trends in the markets we service
- Plan and execute initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels
- Event coordination/execution of marketing requirements for key events
- Build marketing plans in line with budgets
- Responsible for weekly communications to the business and ensuring this medium is valued by the business
- Liaise with key internal and external stakeholders to ensure a seamless process for all marketing materials
Education / Experience / Skills
- Tertiary qualified in Commerce, Marketing or related fields
- 3-5 years experience in marketing or print production.
- Experience working in retail environment
- Experience working in a fast paced environment with the ability to meet goals/objectives
- Proficient at using multiple computer applications - MS Office, Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to work on multiple tasks (flexibility) at once, whilst under pressure.
- Strong attention to detail
Agribusiness Recruitment Pty Ltd thanks all applicants. However, only those to be interviewed will be contacted.
For confidential enquiries call Greg, Andrew, Nick or Peter on 08 8373 1122 and Email your resume in Word format to email@example.com quoting J2558 or apply via www.agrecruit.com.au