Territory Sales Manager
- Wimmera / Western Districts VIC (Flexible)
- Horsham / Ballarat / Geelong
- Exciting Opportunity for a technical savvy sales person
- Iconic R & D Company
About the Company
Our client is a leading Australian Agribusiness involved in Research and Development, Manufacturing and Distribution of agricultural inputs to Australian farmers.
About the role
Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager your prime function will be to achieve the annually agreed sales budget for your designated area.
- Initial and ongoing contact between our distribution partners, key influencers and end users / growers
- Promote, position and steward their brand and products in the market through features and benefit selling and proactive representation
- Prepare and execute a Territory and key reseller business plan that includes sales and technical initiatives
- Drive demand through key resellers, distributors, end users and key influencers
- Plan, Manage and support distribution channels to improve performance
- Technically position the portfolio through commercial trials, agronomy training and support and farm and industry interactions
- Set and achieve sales budgets and seek out and secure new business
Education / Experience / Skills
- Tertiary qualifications in Agriculture/Horticulture would be highly regarded
- Commercially and technically focused, you will be self-motivated, reliable, capable of working unsupervised
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills.
- Enthusiastic and outgoing with the business acumen to constantly analyse the business, identify opportunities and solve problems
- The ability to plan and manage your time
- Confidence to negotiate at all levels of the distribution channel
Agribusiness Recruitment Pty Ltd thanks all applicants. However, only those to be interviewed will be contacted.
For confidential enquiries call Andrew, Nick, Greg or Peter on 08 8373 1122 and Email your resume in Word Format to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting J2560 or apply via www.agrecruit.com.au